Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Buy Four... get Three free?!

I had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday, and while under the influence of heavy pain medication thought that it would be appropriate to blog. Yesterday I lost seven teeth. I had 5 impacted wisdom teeth and 2 twelve year old molars removed. As I see it, that tooth fairy better pay up soon.
I am sure I have some great stories from when I was high on medication, but you will have to ask my mother for further details. My dear friend Franklynn came to visit me today, but I fell asleep while he was talking:( poor guy. But I am thankful for people who have remembered me and I will be so glad when I feel better so that I can take care of other people again.
So in the meanwhile, I am going to try to recover and you better have a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment