Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Five things and potential Bronchitis

I read this on a blog and thought it was simply fabulous. And I'm bored. Here are some nice lists about 5 things that I was so glad to write about. Especially the one about things I don't like. Awesome, I love listing things I hate.

Five Things I Don't Leave the House Without:
1. Keys
2. Backpack
3. Shoes
4. A Water bottle
5. Cell Phone!

Five Cartoons I Watched When I Was Younger:
1. Hey Arnold
2. Doug
3. Spongebob Squarepants (who am I kidding? I still watch)
4. Old Mickey Mouse and friends stuff
5. Recess, man that was a good one.

Five Things That Terrify Me:
1. SNAKES, like this should encompass all 5 spaces
2. My family being hurt
3. Haunted Houses/ creepy horror movies
4. Failure
5. Having nobody that needs me.

Five Things I Hate/Dislike That Everyone Else Seems To Like:
1. The Office
2. The Lord of the Rings Movies
3. Really furry Boots
4. Egg Nog
5. Miley Cyrus

Five Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Have kids
2. Go on a vacation simply to ride extreme roller coasters.
3. Make a quilt all by myself
4. Be in front of 500 people and not be nervous.
5. Write a wildly popular book.

As to the other item of discussion, I have a cold. This isn't like last time I had a cold where I was a spewing pussball for ten days. No, this is the kind where I can't breathe and I cough pathetically and I sound like a man. Yup, I think I'm going to have bronchitis. Bleh. Wasn't I just sick?!

On a happier note, Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Hurrah for Israel! School is good. I'm going to live and I'm going to have pie. It's all good in the hood:)

No comments:

Post a Comment