1) I love four cheese flavored Cheez-Its.
2) I am not ashamed to say that I facebook stalk. Everyone.
3) Oft times I am more interested in the grocery sections placed in the newspapers than the articles themselves.
4) I love introducing people to vegetables that they haven't eaten before.
5) I don't really like spaghetti. Sometimes, but not often.
6) I am very insecure if I don't like the shoes I am wearing.
7) Socks are a necessary evil, I wear them only when absolutely required.
8) Water tastes better coming out of a water bottle, even if I just refilled it.
9) I really really really love the song 'tiny dancer' by Elton John. Thanks Nat.
10) When I have time to myself, I consider it a treat to clean so that nobody else can mess it up.
11) I am almost twenty, and I am having a hard time being so dang old. 20 is old, let's face it.
12) I have, and will always quote Spongebob. If a person understands, I automatically respect them more.
13) I can make a batch of cookies in less than 20 minutes.
14) It is one of my biggest pet peeves to have DVD separate from their cases.
15) Paper plates are amazing things.
16) Puzzles are an excellent diversion. Why do we always feel like they HAVE to be finished? It is like there is this rush... just to put it away. I love 'em.
17) Smelling good is something that greatly concerns me. I worry about it all the time.
18) I have to be on time for scheduled things. I would rather be 20 minutes early than 5 minutes late.
19) I get really sad when my yellow highlighters get a black tip.
20) I simply love to blog about weird things.