Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sunglasses and Poptarts, don't travel

I have a confession to make - I am living with a man named Harold. The Harold B. Lee Library has been my primary residence for the duration of Summer Term. The other man in my life would be jealous, except William Shakespeare is the reason that I held captive in the arms of the library. I have taken to living like a gatherer, which is much more peaceful than a hunter. My primitive lifestyle has inhibited my inherent cooking flair, and I have been living off of Pop Tarts (brown sugar of course) and Costco brand trail mix. Here is what I have learned, Pop Tarts don't survive in the bottom of a backpack, underneath textbooks. Sunglasses are also prone to the same fate of being smashed to smithereens when placed under the same condition. Who knew highly processed, delicate pastries were comparable to adorable sunglasses? All I know is, when you pull out a dark lense coated in sugar dust, a painful moment will follow. Be prepared if you are going to spend your summer indoors with a textbook and internet research.

1 comment:

  1. You need sunglasses like mine. Kid ones! The side arm thingies come off! :) Come visit.

    ReplyDelete