Friday, December 9, 2011

Brazil! It's really here!

Dear Mom and Dad,
I got a phone call from my mission president about an hour ago telling me that my visa has come and that I will be going to Brazil next Wednesday. Sister Ricks also received her visa and we will be traveling as far as Sao Paulo together. Can you believe that tender mercy? I am so glad that I will get to fly all that way with her, it will prove to be a long day.
President Garner will pick us up in Helena on Tuesday night, and we will leave the mission home at 4 am the next morning for the airport.

I hope that this email finds you well and excited. I can't believe it. Just like when I was in the MTC and found out that I was going to Billings Montana and I couldn't believe it. But this reassignment has been the best thing to happen to me, so I can only imagine this change will be the same.
I love you and will talk to you next week!
Love,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment